[Tutor] matplotlib isn't recognized after installation

Olsen, Avalow Y Yuanyuan.A.Olsen at HealthPartners.Com
Wed Sep 18 13:23:53 EDT 2019

Try add the following to your PATH
https://dev.to/hygull/setting-anaconda-path-on-windows-2dmn

C:\Anaconda5.1Python3.6
C:\Anaconda5.1Python3.6\Library\mingw-w64\bin
C:\Anaconda5.1Python3.6\Library\usr\bin
C:\Anaconda5.1Python3.6\Library\bin
C:\Anaconda5.1Python3.6\Scripts

Then in the cmd prompt, type in
pip install –trusted-host pypi.org –trusted-host files.pythonhosted.org <packages>

give a try. Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tutor [mailto:tutor-bounces+yuanyuan.a.olsen=healthpartners.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Mariam Haji
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:20 PM
To: Pavel Yermolenko <py.ohayo at sunrise.ch>
Cc: tutor at python.org
Subject: Re: [Tutor] matplotlib isn't recognized after installation

External Email: Do not click any links or attachments unless you recognize the sender.

Ok so here is what you could do

Under the environments tab on anaconda navigator make sure it’s installed in packages you could search for it.

Also restarting anaconda could help.

According to the docs it should be
python -m pip install -U matplotlib

try this too even if it shows up in the environment as it could be an old version and the above will install the latest version

Regards,
Mariam

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org