[Tutor] matplotlib isn't recognized after installation

Mariam Haji mariamhaji01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:19:54 EDT 2019

Ok so here is what you could do

Under the environments tab on anaconda navigator make sure it’s installed in packages you could search for it.

Also restarting anaconda could help.

According to the docs it should be
python -m pip install -U matplotlib

try this too even if it shows up in the environment as it could be an old version and the above will install the latest version

Regards,
Mariam