[Tutor] Can you help me importing the dataset?

Jinwoo Park pjw9387 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:52:35 EST 2015

Hello!

I am using python for my project and I got stuck on importing a data.
My data was generated from other program called Madgraph5 and it is .lhe
file.
I thought using usecols or skiprows would've worked, but this data is very
messy and there are many "<...>"s in between the data (numbers) that I need
(I attached a screen shot).
Also, for numbers, I need to separate rows based on beginning numbers.

Can you help me separating my data based on beginning numbers please?
Or can you tell me where I can find the answer?

Thank you!