[Tutor] Creating a complex python object

nik my.mailing.lists at noos.fr
Fri Aug 13 01:11:34 CEST 2004

Thanks Alan, I've heard that embedding the interpreter and doing this
kind of thins is fairly rare, so I did wonder if this was the right
place. I'll move my query on to C++ Si g and hope they're kind to me.

In the mean time I'll keep lurking on this list, there's still a lot to
python that baffles me (like just what is the difference between a tuple
and a list?  :-)   ).

thanks,
nik