[Tutor] Limits in Python for number of lines / functions / classes / etc

Peter Rootham-Smith peter1002 at pagodagamedatabase.com
Thu Aug 12 18:57:03 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I'm new to Python and am considering using it to do something like
Nat's World, that is a slideshow you can point and click and move
around and do things.  I'm hoping to use pygame and make something
cross-platform (I develop on a Mac.)  Don't know easy this really is.

I'm going to be generating Python code from a set of definition files.
What are the limits in Python for number of lines etc that I might hit?
  I've seen there was a limit on the number of lines in a file.

Thanks for any help,

Peter.