[Tutor] strange recursion result

Kalle Svensson kalle@gnupung.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:03:39 +0100

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

Sez mbc2@netdoor.com:
> I wrote a short little program to perform a recursive calculation for me.
[snip]
> I must be missing something simple, but I don't see it. Does anyone have
> any suggestions?

As others have said, you are probably hitting the recursion limit.

Which version of Python are you using?  If you are using 2.0 (the latest),
try sys.setrecursionlimit().  It is documented on
http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-sys.html

Otherwise, you were just about to upgrade anyway, right? <wink>

HTH,
  Kalle
--=20
Email: kalle@gnupung.net     | You can tune a filesystem, but you
Web: http://www.gnupung.net/ | can't tune a fish. -- man tunefs(8)
PGP fingerprint: 0C56 B171 8159 327F 1824 F5DE 74D7 80D7 BF3B B1DD

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y--