[TriPython] Help on an AWS/ELB Project

Rob Ladd rob.ladd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:37:30 EST 2017

Hello TryPythonistas!
I have a project where I need to help set up AWS and ELB for a high(er)
availability web property. Sadly, they are not Python sites. The guy asking
for my help is an old friend.

While I've used AWS, I'm certainly not an expert in it. I'll have plenty of
clueless questions.

Topics would include:
- Setting up the ELB
- There will be some TLS questions
- Overall topology
- Handling code updates across instances

Anybody who's set up AWS/ELB in front of ecommerce sites got a few hours to
walk me through some stuff?
I can pay an hourly rate.
If you're interested in helping, please contact me by email or at 818 448
2815.

Thanks a bunch!!
-Rob Ladd