[TriZPUG] OT: free spare ticket to NCSU hoops tonight

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Nov 17 18:01:04 CET 2014

Consider this a pre-meeting door prize. I have one free spare ticket to
NCSU hoops tonight. Center court nosebleed. You'd need to meet me at the
western entrance to PNC arena prior to 6pm or somewhere along the way
from Chapel Hill. I was surprised with a pair of tickets by my brother
last night and am scrambling to fill the other seat last minute. I don't
want to sell the other ticket. Respond offlist.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517