[TriZPUG] Python / Django / *.py Jam night -- 27 September 2011 Tuesday at 6 p.m., UNC-CH Room 3204 at Venable-Murray Hall

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Sep 26 22:20:28 CEST 2011

Hello folks,

We will need, at least,  your *wired* MAC addresses from your notebook or *Pad
or whatever, since Chris prefers us to be connected to an Enet switch.  So,
bring some Enet cable too, is my suggestion.

The *.py Jam is tomorrow!   **** If you are coming, please email in (to _me_)
your MAC addrs as soon as you can! ****

thank you,
----mark

Ask me about "easyTrac2", a (zc) buildout that creates a full-up Trac site
with Trac plugins, Nginx and uwsgi, with optional LDAP plugin for nginx.   Is
in production at UNC.  Could use some documentation (help), addition of a
Mercurial build, and a push to Bitbucket.

--
--mark
biggers at utsl.com
919 360-4561 (cell)