[TriZPUG] Python / Django / *.py Jam night -- 27 September 2011 Tuesday at 6 p.m., UNC-CH Room 3204 at Venable-Murray Hall

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:09:47 CEST 2011

On 9/23/2011 12:21 PM, Jim Allman wrote:
> If it's not too premature, I'm still psyched about building a web UI
> for Crushinator (fourth on your list, but #1 in my heart). I think a
> website could be really valuable as a repository for shared recipes
> and best practices, as well as a live demo and coaching tool for
> working with Crushinator. I have lots of notes from your presentation
> in July. I was thinking maybe some exploratory mockups, just to see if
> the idea has legs.

Sorry about the delay in responding to this. Yes, mockups and such would
be great and help prove the utility of the object relationships I've
planned out so far.

I do see two different tasks in what you're describing: one is the web
UI application, an implementation of the UserInterface API that is
designed to run code generation code via the web, the other is a web
presence that acts as a hub for proof of concept, coaching, demos and such.

I'm very interested in discussing both, and the permutations thereof :)

JJ

--
Josh Johnson
Applications Analyst