[TehPUG] Job Offer For Talented Python Developers

Amir Mahmoudi amir at hrkgame.com
Sat Jul 15 05:46:33 EDT 2017

We are an Estonian based company looking for python developers to join our dev-team in Iran.

There are two international start-ups that we are working on. We tend to grow fast and we are looking for good developers based in Iran.

Position Requires:
- Junior backend developer - 2 people (This is a full-time job position)

Developing Experience needed:
- Minimum 2+ years of solid hands-on development expertise using Python
- Good familiarity with Django framework
- Familiar with various design patterns
- Familiar with source control tools such as Git
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills - Excellent attention to details
- Experience integrating secure API solutions with large institutions highly regarded.
- Familiar with no-SQL DBs such as MongoDB, ArangoDB
- Familiar with other programming languages such as PHP, NodeJS, Go

Please email your resume to jobs at hrkgame.com<mailto:jobs at hrkgame.com> to be considered for this offer.
If you know someone who is a good fit for this job offer please refer him/her to us.

Best Regards
Amir Mahmoudi