[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes Proxy: Mild

Peter Liepmann PeterL at hvc.RR.com
Wed Mar 7 23:27:37 CET 2012

I have TB set to "Leave messages on server"...(new box) for at most
_    7 _days.
Perhaps this is the issue- SB can pass through "Leave messages on
server" or not (DELE command ), but can't pass through the 7 days part?
Thanks!
PL