[Spambayes] Permission Request for 'SpamBayes: Unix/Linux pla...'

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:28:01 CET 2012

On 24/01/2012 11:57 PM, Richie Hindle wrote:
> Hi Karen,
>
>> I'm seeking your permission for translation to Armenian language.
>
> Feel free!  Spambayes is Open Source, and the website content can be
> treated in the same spirit.

[Sorry for the delay]

FWIW, I suspect these guys are dodgy - they have hit a number of
projects with an almost identical request.  I can't find a reference,
but there are a number of such offers made to other projects - the
people making the offer typically just run the text through google
translate then "cash in" on the improved page-rank if we offer a link back.

Mark