[Spambayes] Crash in gocr.exe

Koyle, Russ russ.koyle at hp.com
Mon Feb 6 23:03:44 CET 2012

I love Spambayes and appreciate the work you've all done on it. Been using it for years and never really had a problem until I got Win7 & Office 2010. I regularly get a crash with gocr.exe when either starting or using Outlook 2010 and Spambayes 1.1a6 on a Win7 64 machine.

I just removed all of Spambayes using Revo Uninstall and reinstalled Spambayes 1.1a6 and installed to C:\Spambayes to see if this would help. Immediately got crash in gocr.exe and had to "Close program". Spambayes seems to keep running.

Internet search shows this is not the first report of this.

Anyway thanks for this great spam filter.

Thanks,
Russ Koyle
(Cat Test Lead)