[Spambayes] Spambayes bug report

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Apr 26 02:39:23 CEST 2010

    Wayne> Sorry, but some of the bug reporting links in your
    Wayne> troubleshooting guide did not work for me.

I tried every link I could find on the troubleshooting page which looked
like they were "report a bug" sort of links.  All worked for me.  Can you
provide some specific examples which failed?

The rest of your message looks like an Outlook plugin log file.  I don't see
any error messages, just normal SpamBayes chit chat.  This:

    FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' - (-2147352567,
    'Exception occurred.', (0, 'Microsoft Office Outlook', 'The Explorer has
    been closed and cannot be used for further operations. Review your code and
    restart Outlook.', None, 0, -2147467259), None)

sort of looks like an error, but is immediately followed by this:

    The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...

That tells me this failure is something Mark was familiar with and knew how
to handle.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/