[Spambayes] IMAPS' bugs

Alex Ronzhin janet_ss at mail.ru
Wed Feb 4 12:15:52 CET 2009

Good day.
I'm using 1.0.4 version, platform is Windows XP Prof, SP2
The filter were used with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and pop3 protocol, everything were okey.
Then, I'm tried to use with the same e-mail, but IMAP protocol.

The new mail with SPAM we get into INBOX directory, then SpamBayes moves to Junk directory. Here we mark it as SPAM, and it's moves to SPAM directory.
But, sometimes some copies of this letter comes again. For example, i have 3 copies.

Yours product doesn't compatible with IMAP? Or it's bug? There is only 1 line about this e-mail in logs. But not three. May be, SpamBayes couldn't synchronise the IMAP's directories?

---
Best regards,                      С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Alexey Ronzhin,                              Алексей Ронжин,
system administrator.               системный администратор.