[Spambayes] conflicts?

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Tue Apr 15 18:34:34 CEST 2008

The troubleshooting guide has a section on enabling the plug-in; you
should be able to adapt the instructions to disable it instead. See
http://spambayes.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/spambayes/trunk/s
pambayes/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html#Addin_doesnt_load.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Jeanine Leibowitch
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:14 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] conflicts?

Hi,

I have been using Spambayes in Outlook for years, and very happy. I am
used to it, I trained it well, and it obeyes :) As security, among other
programs, I had AVG 7.5. Now there is a new version AVG 8.0, I
registered for a free trial. It seems a bit complicated. I emailed them,
they advise me to uninstall SB. Is there a way to temporarily disable
it? Can it create a conflict as they say and I wouldn't be protected at
all? I am not sure I will pay for their service after the free month.

Thank you very much for your help

Best regards
Jeanine Leibowitch