[Spambayes] conflicts?

Jeanine Leibowitch jeanine.leibowitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:14:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have been using Spambayes in Outlook for years, and very happy. I am used
to it, I trained it well, and it obeyes :) As security, among other
programs, I had AVG 7.5. Now there is a new version AVG 8.0, I registered
for a free trial. It seems a bit complicated. I emailed them, they advise me
to uninstall SB. Is there a way to temporarily disable it? Can it create a
conflict as they say and I wouldn't be protected at all? I am not sure I
will pay for their service after the free month.

Thank you very much for your help

Best regards
Jeanine Leibowitch