[Spambayes] Outlook not close properly after some days

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Wed Aug 29 21:37:22 CEST 2007

Hello,
Outlook not close properly when I enable outlook_addin.dll, outlook
disappears from the tray, but Outlook.exe is still running.
I notice when I disable and enable it, Outlook close properly, but only
for a short time. After some days it happens again.
I can't update to a newer Beta-Spambays version, because it not work on
my system.

Any Ideas?

(Vista Ultimate 32, Outlook 2007, SpamBayes 1.0.4)

Peter