[Spambayes] Program Will Not Load

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jun 14 16:44:20 CEST 2006

you running Outlook or Outlook Express?

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen Polak
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:01 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Program Will Not Load

Dear Programmer:

When I start Outlook the program generates the attached message
"unregistered" how do I register it?

Sincerely,

Stephen Polak, MS, CPA/PFS

Stephen Polak, CPA - PLC

130 Red Clover Way

Milton, VT 05468

Office: (802) 893-6624

Fax: (802) 891-1214

Cell: (802) 338-7009

E-mail: polakcpa at adelphia.net

Vermont CPA License Number - 001-0000920

Accounting Firm Number - 092-0000601