[Spambayes] Filter before rules

digital tuning, inc. sales at pocketlogger.com
Fri Jun 9 19:02:19 CEST 2006

I use a lot of rules to move emails that come in multiple pop3 accounts into
various local and exchange folders. I also copy some emails to certain
exchange folders for mobile access.  In order to get SB to catch all spam, I
had to point it to check not only the inbox, but all the folders that email
might get moved/copied to. But set up this way, for every spam received, I
get two emails in the junk folder because it's moving the original and the
copy.

Is there any way to get spambayes to process emails before outlook runs it's
rule list??

TIA,
Mike