[Spambayes] Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 9 08:43:34 CEST 2005

> I Emailed the Python Win32 Extensions project asking if they
> were aware of any issues with 2003 Server SP1, and sent them
> the debugging output I had collected.

How did you do this?  Did you open a support request or something?  I
haven't seen anything on the pywin32 mailing list.

> It would be good if the SpamBayes developers could also
> contact them to see if there is anything that needs to be
> done to fix the situation.

Mark Hammond and Thomas Heller of pywin32 are also SpamBayes developers
(although not particularly active here at present; Mark more-or-less* wrote
the Outlook plug-in, though).  So I'm not sure that there's anything anyone
else here (on this list) can do.

If the pywin32 people can identify a problem, then the solution will
probably involve waiting for a new pywin32 build, which SpamBayes will use
in future.

=Tony.Meyer

* Sean True did the original version.