[Spambayes] editing the database

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 7 05:19:39 CEST 2005

> I think an address from which I get email has been place
> in the "delete as spam" category.  How do I remove it to
> allow receipt?

SpamBayes doesn't (explicitly) use addresses - it analyses the whole email.
If a message is classified incorrectly, what you should do is find it in the
spam (or unsure) folder, select it, and then click the "Recover from spam"
button on the toolbar.

This will move the message back to its original location and perform any
necessary training.

=Tony.Meyer