[Spambayes] Lost email upon first try

jc_walker at agilent.com jc_walker at agilent.com
Thu Mar 11 11:27:50 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've lost 5 or 6 very important emails upon trying your product.  I have no idea where they  went.  A colleague of mine loved your product, so I downloaded it, and brought up my outlook tool.  Mails immediately went into the suspect folder.   I was delighted.  I selected all 5 - 6 emails and pressed the button that says to return the emails to wherever they came from ( I can't see the name of the button right now, so I don't have the exact name for you...it's NOT the Delete As Spam button, but the other one).  My emails never came back.  I need to get these emails.  Very important... they're work related.  What do I do?  My INBOX was specified as the folder to check.  It's on an email exchange server.  Unfortunately I had two rules turned on at the time of installation.  Those rules were from the organize  dialog, on only said to turn on the spam and adult filters. I've turned them off now.

How do I get my emails back?

Judy Walker