[Spambayes] Problem With Outlook 2002

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jun 10 00:11:35 EDT 2004

> I had been using  Spambayes v.8 with Outlook 2002
> in WIN XP PRO. All workrd fine. Two days ago I
> downloaded v 1.0 and then deleted v.8.

By this I presume you mean that you downloaded 1.0x1 (where x is 'b' or
'rc'), uninstalled 0.8, then installed 1.0x1?  (Just checking that you
didn't uninstalled 0.8 *after* installing 1.0x1, which would not work).

> Now each time I open Outlook I get an error message
> that OL has encountered a problem.

It's an obvious question, but the email didn't cover it: have you tried
uninstalling SpamBayes?

What does the error message say exactly?  Sometimes googling for the rather
cyptic error messages gives the answer.

=Tony Meyer

---