[Spambayes] is this a bug in pop3proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 4 18:20:19 EST 2004

> Am I correct in thinking that what's going on is that
> sb_server is trying to
> process cache files of individual messages that have somehow
> disappeared, or, possibly the cache index is somehow broken
> (eg stuff gets reclassified in the web UI, but the reference
> is still to the old classification) ?

Yes, that's correct.  Either the file has gone when it should not have, or
it has correctly gone, but incorrectly thinks it should not have.

Do the files referred to (in logs more recent than the cache expiry date)
exist in one of the other cache directories, or not at all?

> I don't feel that I can submit a bug report without more
> information as it's currently unreproduceable (otherwise it
> would have been seen elsewhere), so I'd like to get more
> debug info - how can I turn debug logging on?

In your configuration file, set "verbose" to "True" (in the "globals"
section).  This will print out info whenever the cache files are used
(loaded, moved, deleted, etc).