[Spambayes] (no subject)

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Wed Feb 11 17:56:22 EST 2004

First off, spambayes does not delete file attachments. That is probably
being done "upstream" by your company or internet service provider's
mail server, to prevent the spread of viruses. In my opinion, there is
basically *no* legiitmate reason to send an executable file via email,
especially in a corporate environment. It's simply too dangerous. We
block all executable attachments at my company, to protect against new
viruses that antivirus software cannot detect. Newer versions of Outlook
also block all executable file attachments, whether or not you like it.

Secondly, if you didn't install Spambayes, who did? If you don't want
it, go to add/remove programs in the Windows control panel, find
spamBayes, and remove it.

Regards,
	Ryan