[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 20:20:06 EST 2004

[Sandy Gazda]
> I have this product on my computer

Which program?  The SpamBayes code comes in many flavors, and I can't guess
which one you're using.

> and am frankly very confused.  Most attachments sent to me are now
> being deleted, and I cannot read them.  However, they are legitimate,
> important attachments that I need to open.  What can I do to correct
> this problem, and is there a way to recover those that have been sent
> to me and deleted by this program -- that I want to open?

There have been no other reports of SpamBayes causing such behavior, so I
expect you're seeing the effects of something else.

> Also, is there a way to remove this software from my computer?

Certainly <wink>, but until you tell us what you downloaded, what you
installed, and which email client you're using, we can't guess.  I *would*
guess you're using the Outlook addin, except your email headers said you
composed your message with Outlook Express, and the Outlook addin can't be
used with OE.