[Spambayes] Product Review

Mike Eltzroth mike at ecatapult.com
Thu Oct 23 15:40:37 EDT 2003

My name is Mike Eltzroth, Vice President of eCatapult Corporation.  I am responding to an email that I received from a customer that is evaluating your product and also other products that are on our review site, www.spamfilterreview.com.   I am the coordinator for Product Reviews and Advertising on our review sites. I want to contact you and see if you might want your product reviewed for our next site update.  The Product Review process takes two days to complete which includes a report of the results.  We compare your product to others within the same niche. This is a fee based service, because of the high volume of requests and products we receive.  We can do a product review of Spambayes for $500.00. To get started, we need a copy of your software and any documentation you may have about the product or download capabilities from your website.

We also have Advertising opportunities on our review sites that are very cost effective and advertisers have experienced great ROI.  You may want to explore these options as well.  Here are the links to our review sites:

www.internetfilterreview.com

www.spamfilterreview.com

www.privacy-software-review.com

www.dvd-copy-software-review.com

Our advertising rate sheet and banner location for all these sites is now at www.internetfilterreview.com/advertising.html.

As an added service, we accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.  If you would like to discuss these options in more detail, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Mike Eltzroth
Vice President
eCatapult