[Spambayes] Don't allow Outlook to raise mail alert if incomingmail is spam

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Thu Oct 23 13:46:27 EDT 2003

Hi, this is a known issue, and already reported in FeatureRequest [
774978 ]

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=774978&group_i
d=61702&atid=498106

The main problem is that spambayes is not able to recognize WHEN TO
LEAVE the icon anyway, due to another unread HAM message.

I plan to write a FAQ (including answer) about this.

greetings, Manuel