[Spambayes] Toolbar

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Oct 1 19:52:27 EDT 2003

> I was using Outlook addin Version .7 but when I couldn't see
> the toolbars I read the Bugs on Sourceforge and it looked
> like the new version corrected the problem.  So I downloaded
> and installed Outlook addin version .8.  As far as spambayes
> being initialized on startup it appears to be working but the
> toolbars are not showing up.

Your logs all just have the "Registered SpamBayes" message, and none
have the "Starting SpamBayes" message, so it looks like SpamBayes isn't
starting up when you open up Outlook.  Maybe the plug-in has been
disabled by Outlook?  You can see the list of diabled items (and
re-enable them) from the "About Outlook" item in the "Help" menu (odd
place for it, but not our fault...).