[Spambayes] error in configuration

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 19 17:15:50 EST 2003

> I'm tryng to install spambayes on my machine.
> I have a XP Professional SP1 system, with python 2.3.
> I need to connect to an Imap Domino server.
> I get this error when I go to configure folders to filter.
[...]
>   File "C:\Python23\lib\imaplib.py", line 992, in _quote
>     arg = arg.replace('\\', '\\\\')
>
> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'replace'

Could you run imapfilter with the "-i4" switch and post the results you get?
(Or open a bug report via sourceforge <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes> and
attach it there).

At first glance, it looks like your password is somehow a tuple, instead of
a string, but that shouldn't be possible, IIRC.