[Spambayes] Outlook 98

Eric C. Vogel eric at benefitservicesgroup.com
Wed Nov 12 16:49:23 EST 2003

I highly suggest upgrading to Outlook 2003, you will see a HUGH
improvement. There were some nice touches in XP/2002. The minute or SBS
2003 Media Kit is avalible at our reseller, I am ordering it on the
spot. I cannot wait to get Outlook 2003 (1 licience for every licence of
SBS 2003 and 1 FrontPage 2003) I am rolling out Outlook 2003 and
installing FrontPage 2003 on my PC. The server can wait durring the
holiday when the boss is gone or in Janurary since I have to do a wipe
and re-install on the server. (NT 4 had a 4 Gig limitation on the first
parition. (SBS 4.x) and I upgraded to SBS 2000. So if I want a bigger
partition and it is pretty full, I have to wipe. :(  )

Eric Vogel