[Spambayes] Graphs on my website

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sat Mar 1 15:23:42 EST 2003

[T. Alexander Popiel
> Those who want to see my pretty graphs without waiting
> for the moderator approval of my .png-laden posting

I approved it around midnight, so anyone who hasn't gotten it yet probably
isn't going to.  It was held for approval merely due to sheer size.  After
approving it, it bounced back from a number of mailing-list recipients
because braindead "virus detection" gimmicks thought it was a virus.  A
typical bounce report complained that you were trying to hide the real
nature of the attachments by giving them two extensions
("whatever.mtv.png").  Software <wink>.