[Spambayes] expected behaviour in Outlook2k

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Jul 26 10:24:14 EDT 2003

> Tried the .03 version; it works a little better. The problem
> seems to be tied to my system (go figure); I am running OL2K
> SP3 connected to Exch2k; my other system running OL2002 SP1
> runs fine; others with OL2k run fine.  I still have to open a
> message twice, but don't have the file error problem on the
> first try any more.

Note that Mark is working on a fix to this, and may have done so.  If
you get the latest (005, which I suspect will be 006 very soon) binary
it has an option that you can change that may fix this, which will give
us more information.

Details are in here:
[ 716684 ] Filtering marks message as unread
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=716684&group_i
d=61702&atid=498103

> Anyway, regardless of the bug, love the plugin.  I actually
> have a reason to want to run OL now (previously avoided like
> the plague for my own account; had no choice for the office).
>  Word is getting around the office about it, and others want
> it installed, too.

Great :)