[Spambayes] Notes on MacOS

John W. Noerenberg II jwn2 at qualcomm.com
Thu Jul 10 14:24:21 EDT 2003

You may not be aware of the current work on Bayesian filtering for
the upcoming release of Eudora (there are beta versions already
available).  We're very interested in seeing additional
implementations of probabilistic filters for Eudora.  The filters
utilize the plug-in architecture that (should be) described at
<http://www.eudora.com/developers/emsapi/index.html>.  Unfortunately,
the published documentation is out of date.  We have new versions
that should be published by the time Eudora 6.0 is released.  If
anyone is interested sooner, let me know and I'll hook them up with
the right folks.

I'm primarily interested in the theoretical underpinnings.  I'll join
in the discussion after doing some lurking and reading.  I have some
catching up to do. <grin>

best,
--

john noerenberg