[Spambayes] Solution:how-can-I-get-rid-of-the-envelope-tray-icon-for-spam

Rich Alger richalger at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:49:20 EDT 2003

'On Behalf Of Mark Hammond',
That would be great if you would add this to the source code version.  I
will continue to use my solution until it is released as a binary.  I would
appreciate a word when and if that happens.

tim.one at comcast.net addressed the quick flash that sometimes occurs with
this solution.  Perhaps you could incorporate this into the source as well:
"No problem, Sean -- all you need to do is hook into your video driver and
write a backdoor flash suppressor for spambayes <0.9 wink>."