[spambayes-dev] Sourceforge's up-to-24 hour delay

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 27 20:19:32 EDT 2003

Although the last newsletter I got from them said that the anonymous cvs
server would be back to full speed real soon now, it's still taking a while.

This has been fairly annoying on a few occasions recently, when trying to
get people to test out bug fixes.  Is there some way that (until sourceforge
recovers) we could get the script that processes the checkins (the one that
sends the email) to also create an up-to-date tarball and put it online
somewhere?  (spambayes.org/downloads/currentcvs.tgz or something).

If this is a reasonable idea, would someone be able to put it together?  I
presume for this sort of thing you need to be an admin, rather than just a
developer.

=Tony Meyer