[spambayes-dev] Dialog Hacking

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Fri Aug 15 11:56:02 EDT 2003

> What are we checking in, images for websites or layers for people to edit?
> It's been awhile since I used Gimp, but it has a native format as well and
> has the added benefit of being open source and very widely available.  (I
> have it on my Mac even.)

The problem with using the Gimp's format is the Gimp is the only program
that reads it. The last time I used the Gimp on windows (~3 months ago) it
didn't seem ready for day-in-day-out use as a graphic artist. Photoshop, The
Gimp, and Paint Shop Pro can all read and write psd files -- so it's a happy
medium.

--Adam