[Soap-Python] suds and soaplib without internet access

Remi Jolin rj-soaplib at sysgroup.fr
Mon Jun 27 17:05:22 CEST 2011

Le 27/06/2011 16:23, Aymeric Augustin a écrit :
> On 25 juin 2011, at 23:35, Remi Jolin wrote:
>> I've tried the following bind and it seems to work ok for me.
>>
>> sxbasic.Import.bind('http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema', None)
>>
>> If it not supposed to be fetched, as stateed in the w3c blog article, it should
>> be ok not getting it at all... What do you think about that ?
> Hi Rémi,
>
> As far as I can tell, this won't work, because `location` defaults to `ns` when it is `None` in `sxbasic.Import.bind(ns, location)`.

Hello Aymeric,

Yes, you are right... The result was so fast comparing with the default
definition that I thought there was no external access...

By the way, do you think that the file you get with your url  'file://'
+ os.path.join(ROOT_DIR, 'cache', 'suds', 'XMLSchema.xml')  needs to be
the actual XMLSchema.xml file ?

Regards.