[SciPy-User] Install Scipy with Anaconda's MKL libraries

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:42:37 EDT 2017

It looks like you have multiple numpy versions installed. Did you uninstall
numpy, scipy with both pip and conda before building and installing numpy
and scipy from source? I presume that you also built numpy from clean
source without cache?

Since you are using conda environments, make sure that you activate it
before the build process and before launching python interpreter.