[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.After update

surfcast23 surfcast23 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:50:33 EDT 2012

Hi Ralf,

  Yes Scipy worked fine before the numpt upgrade. I think I am running
version 0.10.1, but I am not sure. Is there a way to check the version? I
also downloaded it from the sourceforge site. The my old version of numpy I
believe was 1.6.1.  The  numpy.test('full') results are...

Python 3.2.3 (default, Apr 11 2012, 07:15:24) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on
win
32
>>> import numpy
>>> numpy.test('full')
Running unit tests for numpy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\numpy\testing\nosetester.py", line
318, in
 test
    self._show_system_info()
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\numpy\testing\nosetester.py", line
187, in
 _show_system_info
    nose = import_nose()
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\numpy\testing\nosetester.py", line 69,
in
import_nose
    raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError: Need nose >= 0.10.0 for tests - see
http://somethingaboutorange.com
/mrl/projects/nose

Thanks
Khary