[SciPy-User] ANN: new google group: pystatsmodels

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:39:00 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Tim
Michelsen<timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
>> Anyone interested, is welcome to join us at
>>
>> http://groups.google.ca/group/pystatsmodels/topics?hl=en
> Cool.
> Will this be restricted to statsmodel only or can general statistical
> matters related to scipy discussed there. too?

Anything statistics/econometrics/python related is welcome, the topics will
depend a lot on the participants.

However, I think discussion related to scipy.stats directly, bugs, problems,
improvements, usage question, should stay on the scipy lists, since it
makes it easier to find scipy.stats questions and answers in the archives
and it concerns the entire scipy community.

> Would you please add the list to Gmane?

I have to figure out how to do this.

Thanks for the interest,

Josef