[SciPy-user] FITS images with header-supplied axes?

Keflavich keflavich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:35:18 EDT 2008

Thanks, that sounds pretty reasonable.  I'll e-mail stsci.

I would try to implement something along those lines myself, but I got
lost in the matplotlib transforms documentation.  Even for something
simple like making the x-axis go from 10 to 20 instead of 1 to 10 it
seems like a difficult process, while with, say, contour, you can just
specify the x- and y- axes in the function call.  Nothing similar
exists for imshow / figimage?

Thanks,
Adam