[SciPy-user] Parallel linear solver.

Marian Jakubik mjakubik at ta3.sk
Fri Jul 25 05:51:29 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

is it possible to compare the speed of computation using parallelisms
(parallel codes) in C and Python? I am preparing a parallel code and
till now I've been decided to use C. I mean the "difference" in speed
for executable (C) and interpreted (Python) codes is important, isn't
it?

Thank in advance for response...

Best,
Marian