[SciPy-user] Parallel linear solver.

Frank Lagor dfranci at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 24 12:15:27 EDT 2008

One last thing--

If you just want parallel interaction between your python codes, and you
think that petsc4py is overkill with all of it's solvers and such, then just
use mpi4py to exchange messages, perform reductions, etc. in parallel.  It
is written by the same author for petsc4py (but it is not a requirement for
petsc4py) and you may find it a bit easier to use if you want to run
basically sequential codes in parallel and exchange results.

-Frank