[SciPy-user] (Mac) Close a plot window, crash IPython?

David Warde-Farley david.warde.farley at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 13 15:36:59 EDT 2007

On 13-Jul-07, at 3:27 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:

> I really don't want to appear as creating a hostile atmosphere for
> anyone to report bugs or ask for help when they aren't 100% sure of
> where the problem is coming from (ipython/numpy/scipy/mpl/etc).

Not a problem; I just honestly wasn't sure. There is a bit of a fuzzy
aura surrounding what 'scipy' is or isn't in my head, as I'm sure is
the case with many.

It does seem as though the *exact* same bug was reported today on
matplotlib-devel (what are the odds?), I shall checkout the svn
version and see if that fixes it, and make them aware of the other WX-
related bug as well.

Many thanks,

David