[SciPy-user] Where do I put site.cfg? What should it contain? Can I build w/o atlas?

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Wed Feb 15 23:24:32 EST 2006

skip at pobox.com wrote:

>    Robert> Try the latest SVN.
>
>    Robert> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/2112
>
>Thanks.  Next time I'm in a masochistic mood and want to build with atlas
>I'll give it a whirl.  While I think of it, is there any reason that
>include_dirs in site.cfg is ignored?

I haven't personally figured out how/if site.cfg is related to
setup.cfg, but in setup.cfg, there was an issue that was fixed just
yesterday regarding include_dirs:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/4 (I apparently gave the
ticket a wrong title referring to site.cfg -- I mean setup.cfg.)

I wonder if that fixes your issue or if there's another one...