[SciPy-user] 3d plotting question

Lance Boyle lanceboyle at cwazy.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 23:30:22 EDT 2005

I might have posted this little bit of code before, but it's not too
much so I hope no one minds seeing it again. It's not mine, so for
proper cretids, Google a unique-looking line and it should pop right
up. With this, you can get to gnuplot with a minimum of fuss. Note
that it sets up AquaTerm (that's a "plotting terminal" for OS X that
uses native antialiased graphics with PDF saving, etc. If you don't
use it, delete the line or set to your own terminal.

import os
class gnuplot:
     def __init__(self):
         print "opening new gnuplot session..."