[SciPy-user] Re: Enthought python

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Tue Jul 19 09:58:50 EDT 2005

[...]
    Ryan> y", line 63, in vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets<br>
    Ryan>     interp.call('load', filename)<br>
    Ryan> _tkinter.TclError: couldn't load library
    Ryan> "vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll": this<br>  library or
    Ryan> a dependent library could not be found in library path<br>
    Ryan> C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\vtk_python\vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll<br>

Please don't send HTML emails, they are impossible for me to quote
correctly.  I think I might have an older version of the ZIP file on
my disk which I moved to the SF page.  To fix your problem just move
the vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll into the vtk sub directory inside
vtk_python and see if that fixes it.  If it does please let me know,
and if it still does not work, then move it into Python23/Scripts/.

Please get back to me on what works and I'll fix the ZIP file and
upload a new one when I get the time.  Thanks.

cheers,
prabhu